Whether you are in a happy relationship that could be even better, or would like to define or re-define your relationship, we can help you discover what to do when the illusion wears off. Perhaps you can share stories of successes to enlighten others.
I will be one of the facilitators for an event about personal relationships titled, “Meet ‘Em, Date ‘Em, and Keep ‘Em”. The seminar is on Saturday, April 16, 2011 from 2-7 p.m. at the Red Lion Inn in Sacramento by some uniquely informative and entertaining staff.
We polled people to help determine what they would want to learn from such an event. Here are the results of the poll on which we will focus (thank you if you contributed). You may buy tickets to the event (we strongly suggest buying in advance due to limited space) or get more details at http://meetdatekeepseminar.eventbrite.com/ or from any of the facilitators.
The most valued topics of those polled (“Important” or “Very Important”) were:
- How to Be Appreciated……………………..90.5%
- How to Keep a Relationship “Fresh”…..85.7%
- How to Be Wanted…………………………….78.6%
- How to Re-ignite the Passion…………….76.7%
These points will be addressed by Panel Discussion, Individual Presentations, Group Discussion and a Questions & Answer session. The most important components for people to decide to attend this event were:
- TOPICS: Will include the above, plus… Priorities, Communication, Balancing Life, Finding and Keeping a Healthy Relationship, Selection of a Partner.
- QUALITY OF SPEAKERS: The five romance specialists include:
Allen Fahden-Former stand-up comic and corporate creativity guru
Carolyn Oliveira-Professional event planner, wife and mother of a 2 year old
Bob Quinlan-author of Earn It: Empower Yourself for Love
Maria West -Author and former mental health counselor
Wendy Terrell-Professional Matchmaker and owner of Capital City Singles
- PERCEIVED VALUE: The average survey response was an expected price of $46.38 per person, yet this powerful five-hour event is only $20 per person or $30 per couple-that is only $4 per hour! This is value.
You may purchase tickets online, e-mail me (email@example.com) or call me (916) 712-4573 and I will deliver the tickets to you personally (in the Sacramento area). This informative event will help you care even more about yourself and each other.
Feel free to share this invitation with others as well. Thank you.